Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Farts of a dog Auto-tuned

THIS is my blog, It's not much but it's mine,

I have been very critical in the past to a person who i wont mention of seeing someone do something then copy it exactly, Well I'm a hypocrite because after reading the very amusing Allan Rafferty's blog I thought why not do my own, so here it is

COMMENTS

First Comment, Copy and paste this 5 times or you will die like the girl in the story, WIN a Free XBOX, crap, Sound Familiar,

On YouTube when I leave comment I will usually try and be positive and give suggestions of what I think can be improved, I'm not always good at doing this but that is usually my intention, So it really annoys me when I see comments that are just abuse which can upset the makers of the video and don't say why they didn't like it,

It's waste of time what is the point?. If your going to take your time to leave a comment then try and be helpful point out at least one thing you liked about the video.

CHAIN LETTERS

I fucking hate the comments which start with 'Now you have started reading you will die by Friday if you don't copy this comment 5 times in 10 minutes' what is the point of that it's not making any money, it's not credited to anyone, it's not entertaining, it's just there, Actually I hate all comments that have nothing to do with the video, I've uploaded very few videos onto YouTube but when i have I welcome comments and when i say in my inbox that someone has commented I'm pleased then see it's spam and I'm disappointed. It's a waste of a few minutes waiting for the comment page to load, I could of been doing something better in those few minutes like donating to charity or wanking.

TROLLS

What a sad person you have to be if you spend your day searching videos about subjects you hate then commenting that you don't like them, If a video is titled 'Justin Biebers New song' then I don't click on and comment how much I don't like the fucking little twat, I let the 12 year olds enjoy song, If they can be called songs more like the farts of a dog auto-tuned.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. Just do things you like, watch and read things about people of subjects that amuse you, If you don't like me then fuck off this blog, I don't care if you don't like me, If you do like me then comment about this blog, tell me how to improve, tell me about something your doing, as if you've taken your time to read this then I will probably enjoy what you've done.

That's it for my first post, Bit long I think so if you've read all of it or just scanned it then thanks and please comment.

Steven R

No comments:

Post a Comment